I was craving something sweet (I guess I’m always craving something sweet…) so I decided to whip up this chocolatey peanut buttery sugar covered deliciousness. That’s exactly how it turned out too. So delicious, yet so simple to make.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 13 cups (more or less) or one 12oz box Chex cereal
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
1. In a pan over medium-low heat, melt the butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly.
2. When all is melted and smooth, remove from heat and stir in the Nutella and Peanut Butter
3. Slowly pour the chocolate Nutella mixture over cereal in a large mixing bowl. Wash your hands and use them to stir everything together until fairly evenly coated.
4. Wash those hands again and add the cereal to a gallon sized ziploc bag.
5. Pour in the powdered sugar and shake, starting with 1/2 cup at a time. You want to make sure everything’s coated, but not too sweet!