Tonight’s dinner was delicious and so easy! I will definitely be making this many more times 🙂 The whole meal was full of spice and flavor! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I got this recipe idea from a super cute blog that I recently discovered, Peanut Butter Fingers.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Salt, pepper, ground red pepper
- Your favorite kind of buffalo sauce, I used Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (it”s not super spicy)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmasean cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Burger buns:
1. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper, and ground red pepper.
2. Boil pot of water and poach chicken until fully cooked. (About 15 minutes)
3. Shred cooked chicken and place in saucepan.
4. Add 1/3 cup of buffalo sauce and 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese. Heat all together on medium heat.
5. Serve on bun of your choice, along with any another toppings you typically like on your buffalo chicken sandwich. We are a big fan of ranch dressing and I recently discovered a spicy ranch dressing…YUM!!
On the side I made some sweet potato fires and fresh veggies. These spicy sweet fries, were awesome! I actually didn’t taste any spice, but they were still great. This was my first time trying this brand and I am a huge fan. 🙂