Tonight’s dinner was delicious and so easy! I will definitely be making this many more times 🙂 The whole meal was full of spice and flavor! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
I got this recipe idea from a super cute blog that I recently discovered, Peanut Butter Fingers.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- Salt, pepper, ground red pepper
- Your favorite kind of buffalo sauce, I used Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (it”s not super spicy)
- 1 tablespoon shredded parmasean cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Burger buns:
1. Sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper, and ground red pepper.
2. Boil pot of water and poach chicken until fully cooked. (About 15 minutes)
3. Shred cooked chicken and place in saucepan.
4. Add 1/3 cup of buffalo sauce and 1 tablespoon of shredded parmesan cheese. Heat all together on medium heat.
5. Serve on bun of your choice, along with any another toppings you typically like on your buffalo chicken sandwich. We are a big fan of ranch dressing and I recently discovered a spicy ranch dressing…YUM!!
3 thoughts on “Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches”
Haha this is so funny! I made this recipe a while ago (I love her blog) and I totally thought I blogged it but I didn’t! How yummy?! 🙂 Miss you love!
Pingback: Buffalo Chicken Salad | Cavities & Cravings
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?