Time continues to fly by! How is it already May? Speaking of time flying by, I have officially started my fourth year of dental school! Eeee! It’s a bitter sweet excitement really. Bitter because I have met so many great people in dental school and I am not quite ready to say goodbye, but so so sweet as I have worked so hard to get here. Well… good thing I dont have to deal with these mixed emotions for another year… we’ll just tuck them away for now.
Enough being sentimental and on to a delicious meal!
This is a great crockpot recipe that I have made a couple of times now! I love that all you have to do is throw all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 ounce can black beans
- 1 medium diced tomato
1. Place all of the ingredients in the crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
3. Shred chicken and place back in the crockpot for 30 minutes.
4. Serve on hard or soft tacos with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sour cream.