I was supposed to make this recipe a few weeks ago, but the genius that I am – I misread the recipe. I finally got around to trying the actual recipe I intended to make and it turned out delicious! I even got a two thumbs up from the husband, it is definitely a keeper! Thank you, pinterest for another great recipe idea.
The studying continues for boards part 1, so say a little extra prayer for me. Exactly 1 week from today, I’ll have just finished my exam. I cannot wait to be done. To relieve the stress I have been baking… last night I made some fabulous cake batter chocolate cookies with butterscotch chips. They turned out incredible. I’ll have to post the recipe soon.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 14-16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1.5 cup salsa
- 1.5 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions
- Sour cream
3. While ground beef is cooking, cook the pasta shells according to directions; drain. Set shells out individually on cutting board/baking sheet so that they don’t stick together.
4. Pour salsa on bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Stuff each shell with the meat mixture. Place shells in 9×13 pan open side up. Cover shells with taco sauce.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 15 minutes, add shredded cheese and bake for 10-15 more minutes, with the foil removed. Top with any condiments you’d like.
Back to studying I go!
Source: The Way to His Heart