Yep. You read that correctly.
Chocolate chips cookies stuffed with an Oreo cookie in the middle… I mean what more could you ask for really? 2 cookies in 1. These turned out so so delicious! Every time I reach the Oreo in the center, I’m pleasantly surprised. This recipe might just be my new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
I think everyone needs to go make these right now, ready go!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. In separate bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well combined. Add chocolate chips until just combined.
4.Form balls of cookie dough. Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
5. Place on baking sheets and bake cookies for approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Hope everyone has a fabulous and safe New Years Eve!
Source: Very Culinary