You know what my favorite part of halloween is? Handing candy out to the little kiddies and seeing all their cute little costumes. They were extra adorable tonight!
Tonights dinner was delicious. We love taco night and I typically just make beef or ground turkey tacos and call it a night, but tonight I decided to switch it up. I got this recipe from the Blog Chef and I made a few minor changes. I’ll definitely be making this again! Mina and I both agreed that these were awesome and even better than the typical tacos I usually make.
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons white distilled vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 3 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper (for spice!)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, and anything else you like to top your tacos with