This is a quick and healthy chicken recipe that I found on a great blog. It turned out delicious and it’s so easy to make.
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast (or 2 large ones, halved)
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1 large tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 fresh basil or 1 tsp tried basil
1. Marinate chicken in1/4 cup of the sun dried tomato dressing for at least 10 minutes, the longer you marinate, the better the flavors will be! (Refrigerate while marinating!)
2. Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked (I’m not good a grilling, it’s usually Mina’s job, but since he was coming home late I just decided to use my George Forman grill on med-high heat – worked perfectly!)
3. While chicken is cooking combine chopped tomato, basil, and remaining 1/4 cup of the dressing in to a bowl.
4. Pre-heat oven to 400. Place cooked chicken on baking sheet or dish. Top each chicken breast with spoonfuls to tomato mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Place in oven for about 5-8 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. (If using a grill, you can place back on grill instead of using oven!)
I served it with a pasta tossed in a light basal tomato sauce and a salad. Turned out delicious!
One thought on “Grilled Bruschetta Chicken”
This looks yummy!!!!!! 🙂