My husband Mina is a huge meat and potatoes kind of guy . So I decided to try to impress him with some juicy ribs! I got a two thumbs up on this recipe and he told me it was blog-worthy, so I thought I’d share!
I love making meals in my crockpot. There’s just something so great and so simple about getting home and already having a meal prepared. This recipe turned out so delicious, I hope it turns out as good for you as it did for me!
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper (for spice, optional)
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Cut off excess fat from rack of ribs. Generously season both sides with salt, pepper, red pepper and garlic. Cut rack of ribs in to slices that would fit in to your crockpot.
- Layer ribs with generous amounts of barbecue sauce in between, in to crockpot. Once all ribs are in, pour remaining barbecue sauce in to pot.
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours (Try to avoid opening the lid, they say for every time you open the lid, you loose one hour of cook time!)
- Set oven to broil. Take ribs out of crockpot and place on baking sheet. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!!