This is a quick and easy steak recipe that I love! I’m always so busy and don’t always have the time to make elaborate meals, but this dish never fails to turn out delicious and satisfying.
- Small steaks (a little larger than the size of a deck of cards)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- Steak seasoning of your choice (I used Montreal Steak seasoning)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Line glass baking dish with foil.
- Marinate steaks well with seasoning of your choice and place in baking dish.
- Chop onions and green peppers in to large chunks, toss in salt, pepper, and olive oil. Cover steaks with onion and green pepper mixture .
- Cover with foil and bake on 425 for 30 minutes, or until steaks are cooked to your liking.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!