A friend and I made these (Hi Nour!) and they turned out delicious! Love, love, love this recipe. I have been on quite the chocolate kick lately and these certainly hit the spot! They are the perfect size to satisfy a sweet tooth. I can’t wait to make these again!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Jar of Nutella (12 tablespoons per batch)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease your mini muffin tin (unless it is nonstick like mine).
2. Cream butter and both sugar in bowl until light, smooth and fluffy! Beat in eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated. Gradually add dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) until all the flour is mixed in!
3. Roll dough into balls 1.5 inches thick. (If dough is too runny, place in fridge for 10 minutes until it is a moldable consistency). Place in mini muffin tins and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
4. When done, remove from oven and let sit for about 1 minute. Then make wells for the nutella with a shot glass, a similar object or a spoon. Add 1 tbsp Nutella to each cup. Let cool for 15-20 minutes.
Get creative with toppings! We topped some of ours with m&m’s and pieces of snickers! Yumm! This recipe made about 3 dozen – so be ready to chow down!
Original source: Daisy Chubb’s
Here are a couple other recipes I have made using Nutella:
7 thoughts on “Mini Nutella Cups”
Yay thanks for trying out the recipe! What a great idea with the toppings, now I have to go make some more 😉
Toppings was a great idea…wonder who thought of it 😉
Psshttt! It’s called teamwork 🙂
Thank you for sharing! 🙂 Loved the way they turned out!
Nutella is all you need to say. These look great!
This looks like a future pinterest hit. Yum!
Thanks for this awesome recipe, a lot we’re new to this taste. It turned out extremely delicious.