This is the second night in a row that I made a lasagna-like dish. I think I’m needing the comfort food to help me forget about the fact that classes start again in less than week…
This recipe is so quick and easy. Rather than making a layered lasagna, this is all put together in a saucepan on the stove and it doesn’t take much time to make at all.
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of sliced mushroom
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 12 oven-ready no bake lasagna noodles, cut in to quarters
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
1. Heat teaspoon olive olive oil. Add onion and garlic, until bright yellow colored. Then add ground beef and cook until browned. Add green peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
2. Next add pasta sauce, water, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Bring to boil.
3. Cut lasagna noodles in to quarters and bring to boil.
4. Cover and cook on medium-low heat 10 – 15 minutes or until noodles are tender. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cheese, cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
2 thoughts on “Lazy Lasagna”
Looks easy and good! Have you ever tried crock pot lasagna? I never have but it seems so easy too! This reminded me of that!
No I haven’t but I actually have a recipe for one and I’ve been meaning to try it! I love quick and easy recipes!