Every Sunday from the hours of 1 to 11 pm boys take over my living room for a full day of football watching. It’s great, really. (Insert sarcasm.) 🙂
I made these buffalo chicken “cupcakes” one Sunday and they turned out to great! They’re easy to put together and full of flavor! Enjoy!
- Cooking spray
- Phyllo dough
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (I used Franks Red Hot)
- Shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Lay a stack of 5 sheets of phyllo dough on a flat surface. Spray between each sheet of phyllo with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Use a knife to cut 5 by 5-inch squares. Take stacked cut squares and fit into muffin cups.
3. Bake phyllo dough for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely.
4. In medium pot add cooked chicken, ranch dressing, sour cream and hot sauce. Heat thoroughly. Add to cooled phyllo dough cups. Tope with a punch of shredded parmesan cheese.