Yesterday as a side dish, I made these delicious stuffed tomatoes. They turned out so so good! Mina wasn’t a huge fan…he said there was too much cheese. All the more reason I loved it! I made them next to chicken breast stuffed with tomatoes, black olives, and feta cheese (I’ll have to post that recipe later!). It was scrumptious 🙂
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of fine breadcrumb (I used the Italian flavored breadcrumb that I already had)
- 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- 1/8 tsp italian seasoning
- Cut large tomatoes in half and scoop out pulp so that all you’re left with is the shell. Save pulp in bowl and coarsely chop it.
- In a medium bowl, still together pulp, feta cheese, breadcrumb, parsley, olive oil, pepper, and italian seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into tomato shells and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Baked Tomatoes Stuffed with Feta”
umm, there’s no such thing as too much cheese, ever!!
Seriously!! I think you would’ve liked them Mr. tuna.
lol, u called me mr. tuna. hehe